The P+L looks for promoting the sustainable use of the natural resources, and it focuses to the
diminution of remainders from the source and to the minimization of the energy consumption.
Therefore, it is necessary to have highly qualified personnel in matter of prevention of contamination
in order to establish mechanisms that restrain the environmental, irreversible deterioration in most
of the cases, and that these are directed to the restoration of the environment. In the search to
help to restrain the excessive use of natural resources, the CMP+L-IPN is joining to these efforts
through the Masters in Engineering in Cleaner Production, in order to form professionals that are
able to make decisions and actions against the environmental problematic that today we are living.
To form professionals able to make efficient the productive systems, under the approach of prevention
of contamination, with which it is contributed of integral way to give solutions to the environmental
Field of action of graduated students
he masters by its multidisciplinary character allows withdrawn an ample field of action, since it
will be able:
Have the abilities and knowledge to analyze, solve technical problems and prevent contamination.
Participate or to lead projects that they involve research, planning and design of strategies of
cleaner production and sustainable development.
Promote works of management and environmental legislation, optimization of processes, water engineering,
power efficiency, atmospheric pollution, education, etc.
Participate in governmental dependencies related to environmental regulations,
with the possibility to have decision-making positions.
Applicants desirable profile
To be a graduate of the following undergraduate programs:
Industrial Chemical Engineering
Engineer on energy
The student will have to attend 6 compulsory, three elective subjects and three seminaries.
Sustainable development and environmental economics
Thesis seminar I
Environmental risk analysis
Thesis seminar II
Water Engineering: Treatment and reuse
Environmental management systems
Thesis seminar III
Recycling and reuse
Life cycle Assessment and Eco-design
Duration of the course
wo years on time complete (to attend three matters by semester and a seminary); and on partial time
the duration will be variable according to the availability of the student, in the understood that
the student will have to attend continuous semesters according to the official calendar and to the
Regulation of Studies of Post degree of the IPN, and will not have to exceed 4 years.
In order to receive the degree the total of the masters program must be covered, the thesis and the
examination of corresponding degree.
The applicant to enter to the Masters in Engineering in Cleaner Production, will have to cover the
To fill up application form and submit the following documentation:
1. Registration form by duplicate.
2. Personal history, by duplicate.
3. Letter of compromise acceptance for the fulfilment of the IPN policies by duplicate.
4. Original and two photocopies of the award certificate, or of the official letter of completion
of equivalent studies.
5. Original and two photocopies of the professional certificate or the act of professional examination.
6. Original and two photocopies of the official certificate of studies.
7. Letter of reasons to enter the program of selected post degree, by duplicate.
8. Copy certified of the naturalization or birth certificate by duplicate.
9. Two photographs recent (4x 3 size) in black and white.
In addition to points 1, 2, 3, 7 and 9, the foreigner students will have to attach:
1. Birth certificate legalized or apostilled
2. Certificate of studies legalized or apostilled .
3. Degree award certificate legalized or apostilled
4. Migratory form (two copies)
5. Certificate of Spanish language
1. To satisfy the whole requirements stated above
2. To success the entrance examination
General record examination
English test as foreigner language (reading and comprehension).